THE European-funded project AI4Media has €500.000 to fund 10 projects to deliver innovative AI research and application solutions for the media. The AI4Media – Open Call #2 is accepting submissions until 30 November 2022 (17h00 CET). Do not miss the opportunity!
The AI4Media – Open Call #2 invites single entities, including entrepreneurs, SMEs, researchers, and research organisations to submit project proposals for the development of innovative research and application solutions to advance the use of AI in the media.
Proposals can target either the Research or Application track and must address one of the defined challenges. The objective is to develop new research and applications that contribute to the AI4Media research and innovation ecosystem and the AI-on-Demand platform.
WHAT DOES THE OPEN CALL OFFER?
The AI4Media – Open Call #2 offers awarded projects equity-free funding and tailored support, namely:
- Equity-free funding: Up to €50.000 per project.
- Market-driven services: dedicated boot camps and online events to support market take-up of developed applications.
- Business support: Business support to promote SMEs’ innovations and demonstrate technologies to cluster organisations and media stakeholders.
- Research coaching: Research-focused projects will be allocated a coach to support the promotion of the research developed and participation in the AI4Media ecosystem.
- Visibility and promotion: major visibility, promotion and networking opportunities are offered as part of the AI4Media project and related networks.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Participation and proposal submissions are done exclusively via F6S platform.
Visit the AI4Media website to access all information and documentation related to the AI4Media – Open Call #2, including guidelines, the list of challenges, the proposal template, and other reference documentation.
Proposals must be submitted on F6S by 30 November 2022 (17h00 CET).
All proposals submitted will be verified, evaluated, and contacted with their result. Awarded proposals will enter into an agreement with AI4Media. Online information webinars will be held during the open call. Stay tuned to the AI4Media website and social media channels for additional details.
Awarded projects will implement their projects over the course of 9 months (Application projects) or 12 months (Research projects) divided into three stages. AI4Media will monitor and support the projects during each of these stages.
Apply now to the AI4Media – Open Call #2, running from 29 September 2022 to 30 November 2022: https://www.f6s.com/ai4media-open-call-2/apply.
Updates will be published on social media @ai4mediaproject on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.