CYBERSECURITY company Nixu has during the past years been executing a growth strategy leading to a strong growth averaging 30% annually.
During this period Nixu has transformed from a purely Finland based cybersecurity consultancy into European cybersecurity services company with strong managed services. In December 2019 the revenues from clients outside Finland were for the first time larger than revenues from Finnish clients.
At the same time managed services have grown to form already 18% of Nixu revenues during H2 2019.
To support future profitable growth as an international company, Nixu is widening its leadership team to include market area leaders of international markets and managed services business area leader effective from 1 March 2020.
CEO Petri Kairinen comments:
“Nixu has grown to become a truly international company. Therefore it is natural that we add international diversity and business understanding into our group leadership team.
The newly appointed team will work to ensure that we deliver same One Nixu experience to our global clients regardless of where their operations are. At the same time, group functions make sure Nixuans are receiving the same support and tools across all the markets.”
As of March 1, 2020, Nixu Leadership Team includes:
- Petri Kairinen (Chief Executive Officer)
- Janne Kärkkäinen (Chief Financial Officer)
- Kim Westerlund (Chief Development Officer)
- Katja Müller (Chief People Officer)
- Jesper Svegby (Chief Commercial Officer)
- Valtteri Peltomäki (Market Area Leader, Finland)
- Björn-Erik Karlsson (Market Area Leader, Sweden)
- Niels Kemal Onat (Market Area Leader, Denmark)
- Matthijs van der Wel (Market Area Leader, Benelux)
- Pietari Sarjakivi (Business Area Leader, Managed security services)