Achieves 30% YoY Revenue Growth and 16 Million+ Users
Zoho Corporation, a leading global technology company, today unveiled its unified communications platform, Trident, as well as strengthened collaboration technologies to offer businesses easier ways to communicate across channels, reduce tool-ambiguity, and improve an organisation’s overall digital adoption.
Trident builds upon Zoho Workplace, which has grown 30 per cent year-over-year and now has more than 16 million users. This substantial growth is attributed to increasing business demand for simplified, streamlined solutions that maintain utmost standards for user privacy as well as rising costs from other collaboration platform providers. Additionally, migrations from Google, Microsoft and GoDaddy to Zoho Workplace almost doubled in 2022.
Establishing itself as a central work hub or virtual headquarters, Zoho Workplace is a unified office platform that combines collaboration, productivity, and communications tools. It is now a flexible, full-featured business mail and cloud office suite that is built on a common data model and unified through search and AI, enabling users to operate collaboratively and seamlessly through applications.
Natalia Andrade, Head of Marketing, Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill, said: “There is no way that you can have smooth communication with people who are in different places and Cliq [part of Zoho Workplace] is our common ground. We have learnt throughout these years – since 2018 – that there is a way to learn more about the platform and make better use of it. It’s a platform that’s happy to evolve, progress and add new features.
Commenting on the continued innovation, Sridhar Iyengar, Managing Director, Zoho Europe said: “In the past year, Zoho Workplace adoption has accelerated as businesses of all sizes transition to digital-forward, hybrid work. With a clear focus on continued innovation, Zoho is well-positioned to thrive during this time of readjustment. The goal of Zoho Workplace is to enable businesses to unify their work to a point where the line between apps disappears. It’s heartening to see so many new businesses join the Zoho family, using Zoho Workplace as their customisable centre of gravity.”
Here’s a look at what’s new:
- Zoho Trident is a brand new collaboration, productivity and communication experience that combines mail, messages, audio/video calls, calendar, tasks and more into the same place. It’s also Zoho’s first native desktop app for email and chat. Trident is a move away from individual product experiences, as Zoho works to provide its customers with a unified platform.
- The Zoho Voice platform is now a full Phone System integrated directly within team collaboration app Zoho Cliq and web conferencing app Zoho Meeting. This allows employees to make direct line calls and send SMS messages, as well as pick up inbound calls across the apps.
- Zoho Webinar, within the Zoho Meeting app, enables businesses to broadcast themselves to thousands of attendees and engage with them using Polls and Q&As. Present to an audience using virtual file sharing without sharing your screen (saves bandwidth consumption). Upload session material prior to the webinar and easily share this with the attendees during the session.
- Zoho is releasing a new AI-based grammar tool, BluePencil. This brings writing suggestions and a text editor which can be used on any third-party webpage.
- Universal Drag & Drop functionality lets users save time doing things across multiple workplace products. Drag an email attachment and drop it to your colleague’s chat to send it directly, for example.
- Mobile Device Management capabilities and OTP-restricted Emails have been added tothe workplace suite as Zoho focuses on security.
- TrueSync has been added to Zoho Workdrive so that hard drive storage limits are no longer a concern. TrueSync creates a mirror of all WorkDrive files and folders on the desktop so you can seamlessly switch between the cloud and your computer. You can access files locally and make changes without using up hard drive space.
Blair Pleasant, President and Principal Analyst of COMMfusion, said “Business customers are looking for single suite solutions with the communication and capabilities they need in one place without have to use multiple, standalone vendors. Zoho Workplace is making it easy for customers to access all of the key capabilities they need, and by creating a ‘centre of gravity’ or central dashboard, Zoho brings all of these capabilities together in one easy-to-access interface.” Pleasant added, “Zoho Workplace, with its newest applications Trident, Webinar within Zoho Meetings and Phone systems within Zoho Cliq and Zoho Meetings is helping users do their jobs more efficiently and effectively, without context shifting and losing focus.”